Modeling Agencies Want to Meet You
BUT IF THEY CAN’T FIND YOU THEY CAN’T BOOK YOU
You Must Be Where The Agents & Scouts Are
The modeling industry is very competitive with thousands of aspiring models around the world hoping to be the next superstar. Successful models are the ones who are proactive with their promotion and marketing. Yes, marketing. It is important as a new model that you market yourself to the right people.
As a model you are considered an independent contractor essentially running your own business. So, it’s important that you promote and market your business professionally and effectively.
You MUST be where the best agents and scouts are in order to get scouted and signed to the best agencies.
Social Media Is Not the Way To Get Scouted
Real agents and scouts are much too busy managing their existing models and scouting on established modeling websites like ModelScouts.com where they know that the models they find are serious about a modeling career. They rarely, if ever, have time to search millions of photos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media sites looking for potential models. It just doesn’t happen. The chances that a real agent or scout has randomly found you and then taken the time to contact you through social media is about 1 in a billion – that’s right, 1 in a BILLION!
LET OUR EXPERTS SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS TO THE BEST MODELING AGENCIES
The agents at ModelScouts.com have scouted hundreds of fashion and commercial models who have gone on to have successful modeling careers working for clients such as, Vogue, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Elle, GQ, Esquire, Seventeen, Marie Claire, Harper’s Bazaar, Giorgio Armani, Prada, Marc Jacobs, Givenchy, Versace, Abercrombie & Fitch, Dolce & Gabbana, Christian Lacroix, Gucci, Chanel, Valentino, Dior, YSL, Clairol, Pantene, many and more. Click below to start your journey!
What is the Best Way to Submit Photos?
The more exposure you get to agents, scouts and clients the higher the odds become that you will be successful in finding representation and ultimately booking jobs. When you are first starting out the most important exposure is to the agents and scouts. Why? Because they are the ones that have all the clients. They are the ones who are going to promote you and get you booked for jobs.
There are various ways you can get exposure to the agents and scouts, but few of them are effective:
- Email your photos to the agencies – This can be fast, but often not effective. Almost all of the top agencies that post an email address on their website post a generic email that is rarely, if ever, checked.
- Send your photos out by mail to hundreds of agencies – This can be a very costly and time consuming method.
- Attend a modeling convention – Modeling conventions can be a lot of fun and a great way for new models to get exposure, but they’re extremely expensive, usually costing over $5000.00 to attend.
- Create a profile with ModelScouts.com. This is the best way to get scouted safely, quickly and effectively. ModelScouts.com has direct connections to all the top modeling agencies in the world. At ModelScouts you will get the exposure you need to agents and scouts representing over 250 of the world’s most powerful agencies. ModelScouts welcomes high fashion, runway, commercial print, plus-size, petite, showroom and fit models of all ages, sizes and heights.
WHAT TYPES OF PHOTOS DO MODEL AGENCIES WANT?
Before you spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on professional photos, it’s important to know that the best international modeling agencies around the world never require professional photos to evaluate your potential as a model.
In fact, professional photos can do more harm than good to your image if you don’t get them right, and new models rarely get professional photos right. Basic snapshots taken with your phone are just fine as long as you follow some basic tips:
- Photos should be clear and in focus
- Include at least one headshot and a full length shot
- Keep hairstyles simple and well groomed
- Keep clothing simple and in good taste
- Include a swimsuit photo if you are comfortable wearing a swimsuit
- Do not submit nude photos
- Do not wear fur. It is outdated, offensive to many agents, and it’s just wrong.
- You should be the only one in the photo
- Remember that first impressions are important
Following these simple steps is a great way to start for any new or experienced model seeking agency representation in fashion or commercial modeling.
The key points are a) get as much exposure as possible, b) don’t spend money on classes or photo shoots when basic snapshots are all the agencies need to to determine your potential, c) work with a legitimate scouting company that will put you in front of the world’s leading modeling agencies in the safest and most effective way possible.
If you are thinking of submitting your photos to the best modeling agencies don’t do it alone.
LET US DO THE WORK FOR YOU
Our team of modeling experts have established, over 35 years of working in the industry, a network of legitimate and reputable agencies that use our platform everyday looking for new models.
When you submit your photos to ModelScouts.com you will be seen by scouts for 250+ leading modeling agencies worldwide. Why limit yourself to just your local area? Successful models often work with multiple agencies in countries around the world.
Submit your photos today and get your results within 10 business days guaranteed!
MORE GREAT TIPS ON BECOMING A MODEL & SUBMITTING PHOTOS
Don’t Make These 6 Modeling Mistakes
Top 5 Myths About Becoming a Model
Why You Need a Professional Modeling Agency
How to Become a Model (Tyra Banks Gives Her Tips)
ModelScouts’ Founder Named Modeling Expert for TheBalance.com
ModelScouts Receives BBB Torch Award for Excellence in Business Ethics
START YOUR MODELING CAREER TODAY!
250+ Top Modeling Agencies | All Ages, Sizes & Heights | No Experience Required