Personal Model Coaching
Get your very own 90 minute personal model coaching session with Aaron Marcus. Aaron is America’s Premier Acting and Commercial Modeling Career Coach, Host of Model Talk Radio, and founder of HowToModel.com.
Since 1995, Aaron has helped countless people achieve success through his bestselling book “How To Become A Successful Commercial Model“, (now in its 5th Edition) his amazing workshops, newsletter, seminars and blog. His Becoming a Successful Actor and Commercial Model workshop has been given over 500 times throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Australia and South Africa.
Represented by 125 agents across the United States, Aaron Marcus has been a full-time actor and commercial model since 1986. He has been cast in 1,157 (to date) TV and radio commercials, corporate films, feature film, television and print ads including:
Law & Order, The Wire, LifeSavers, America’s Most Wanted, Crayola Crayons, Red Roof Inn, West Wing, Nieman Marcus, Molson Beer, Ruby Tuesday’s, “11”, K-Mart, Saving Corporate America, Harrah’s Casino, Disney World, A Modest Suggestion, and Burn After Reading.
Aaron Marcus’ modeling ads have been seen around the world in magazines such as: Time, Newsweek, Reader’s Digest, Parents, TV Guide, Sports Illustrated, Details, Money, Mirabella, Forbes, New York Times, People, Maxim, SW Airlines, and The Wall Street Journal.
Tailored to Your Needs
Your Ninety Minute Session Can Include Topics Such As:
- How To Get Test Photos Taken Free
- How To Create a Powerful Composite Sheet
- How To Deal With Contract and Model Release Forms
- How To Create A Strong Resume – Even With Little or No Experience
- How To Deal With Nervousness at Auditions, Go-see’s and On The Set
- Tips On Giving Yourself Your Best Chance For Getting Cast At A Go-See
- The Best Way To Make Sure You Get Copies (Tearsheets) Of The Work You Do
- How To Accurately Manage and Understand The Business Side Of The Industry
- How To Understand The Ingredients Needed To Create Strong Commercial Photos
- How To Impress Industry Professionals, and Get Them To Hire You Again and Again
- How To Market Yourself and Get Work On Your Own – Even If You Don’t Have An Agent
- The Differences Between Agents, Managers, Art/Creative Directors and Casting Directors
- Know The Right Questions To Ask To Make Sure You Are Working With a Legitimate Agent
- Special Techniques To Use For Every One Of Your TV, Film, Go-see or Commercial Auditions
- How To Find A Great Agent and Photographer, and What They Expect From Models and Actors