Model Talk Radio
Join ModelScouts.com on The Voice America Radio Network for a fun and informative 13 week show that's all about modeling and acting! Listen Now
Host Aaron Marcus
Aaron Marcus is America’s Premier Acting and Commercial Modeling Career Coach, and founder of How To Model.com
Represented by 125 agents across the United States, Aaron Marcus has been a full-time actor and commercial model since 1986. He has been cast in 1,157 (to date) TV and radio commercials, corporate films, feature film, television and print ads including:
Law & Order, CI, The Wire, LifeSavers, America’s Most Wanted, Crayola Crayons, Red Roof Inn, West Wing, Nieman Marcus, Molson Beer, Ruby Tuesday’s, “11”, K-Mart, Saving Corporate America, Harrah’s Casino, Disney World, A Modest Suggestion, and Burn After Reading.
Aaron Marcus’ modeling ads have been seen around the world in magazines such as: Time, Newsweek, Reader's Digest, Parents, TV Guide, Sports Illustrated, Details, Money, Mirabella, Forbes, New York Times, People, Maxim, SW Airlines, and The Wall Street Journal.
Since 1995, Aaron has helped countless people achieve success through his best selling book "How To Become A Successful Commercial Model", (now in its 5th Edition) his amazing workshops, newsletter, teleseminars and blog. His Becoming a Successful Actor and Commercial Model workshop has been given over 500 times throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Australia.
Show Topics Include:
- How To Get Representation By A Great Agent
- How To Market Yourself and Get Work On Your Own - Even If You Don't Have An Agent
- The Differences Between Agents, Managers, Art/Creative Directors and Casting Directors
- Know The Right Questions To Ask To Make Sure You Are Working With a Legitimate Agent
- How To Find A Wonderful Photographer
- How To Get Test Photos Taken Free
- How To Deal With Nervousness at Auditions, Go-see's and On The Set
- How To Best Prepare Before Every Audition
- How To Create A Strong Resume - Even With Little or No Experience
- How To Deal With Contract and Model Release Forms
- How To Create a Powerful Composite Sheet
- How To Understand The Ingredients Needed To Create Strong Commercial Photos
- Tips On Giving Yourself Your Best Chance For Getting Cast At A Go-see
- How To Impress Industry Professionals, and Get Them To Hire You Again and Again
- The Best Way To Make Sure You Get Copies (Tearsheets) Of The Work You Do