Get Your Personal Coaching Session with Modeling & Acting Coach - Aaron Marcus
Aaron will tailor your personal, 90 minute session (via phone, webcam or Skype), specifically to your needs.
Aaron will review your current photos, answer all your questions, and teach you what you need to know to become a successful commercial model or actor!
Aaron Marcus is America’s Premier Acting and Commercial Modeling Career Coach, Host of Model Talk Radio, and founder of How To Model.com.
Represented by 125 agents across the United States, Aaron Marcus has been a full-time actor and commercial model since 1986. He has been cast in 1,157 (to date) TV and radio commercials, corporate films, feature film, television and print ads including:
Law & Order, The Wire, LifeSavers, America’s Most Wanted, Crayola Crayons, Red Roof Inn, West Wing, Nieman Marcus, Molson Beer, Ruby Tuesday’s, “11”, K-Mart, Saving Corporate America, Harrah’s Casino, Disney World, A Modest Suggestion, and Burn After Reading.
Aaron Marcus’ modeling ads have been seen around the world in magazines such as: Time, Newsweek, Reader's Digest, Parents, TV Guide, Sports Illustrated, Details, Money, Mirabella, Forbes, New York Times, People, Maxim, SW Airlines, and The Wall Street Journal.
Since 1995, Aaron has helped countless people achieve success through his bestselling book "How To Become A Successful Commercial Model", (now in its 5th Edition) his amazing workshops, newsletter, teleseminars and blog. His Becoming a Successful Actor and Commercial Model workshop has been given over 500 times throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Australia.
Your Personal 90 Minute Session With Aaron Will Include Topics Such As:
- How To Find A Great Agent and Photographer, and What They Expect From Models and Actors
- How To Market Yourself and Get Work On Your Own - Even If You Don't Have An Agent
- The Differences Between Agents, Managers, Art/Creative Directors and Casting Directors
- Know The Right Questions To Ask To Make Sure You Are Working With a Legitimate Agent
- How To Get Test Photos Taken Free
- How To Deal With Nervousness at Auditions, Go-see's and On The Set
- Special Techniques To Use For Every One Of Your TV, Film, Go-see or Commercial Auditions
- Get a Homework Assignment That Will Properly Prepare You Before Your Photo Session
- How To Create A Strong Resume - Even With Little or No Experience
- How To Accurately Manage and Understand The Business Side Of The Industry
- How To Deal With Contract and Model Release Forms
- How To Create a Powerful Composite Sheet
- How To Understand The Ingredients Needed To Create Strong Commercial Photos
- Tips On Giving Yourself Your Best Chance For Getting Cast At A Go-see
- How To Impress Industry Professionals, and Get Them To Hire You Again and Again
- The Best Way To Make Sure You Get Copies (Tearsheets) Of The Work You Do
Get Your Modeling and Acting Career Started on the Right Track!
Book Your Personal One on One Consultation Today!
$169 US for Model Scouts Members
$195 US for Non Members
Already a member of Model Scouts?
Simply sign up for your Personal One on One Consultation inside your existing account.
Not a member?
You may sign up for the One on One Consultation by calling us toll-free at 1.888.888.0512 (1.646.530.8333 Direct) or send us an email to book your consultation time.
MODELING AND ACTING