Employment & Job Opportunities
1. Guest Bloggers
Do you love models, modeling, acting, photography, celebrities and the fashion industry in general? Are you an established or new and up-and-coming blogger that wants more exposure? If so, we'd like to know you!
We are looking for a few great bloggers to post interesting and newsworthy blogs, at least once per week, that our members and visitors will enjoy and come back to for more.
In exchange for your posts we'll provide the following:
- Your bio on our blog author's page with a backlink to your website. (A minimum of 5 posts required).
- Backlink to your website within each of your posts.
- Exposure to thousands of people interested in modeling, fashion, photography and current trends.
- Exposure for you, your website, your products and services that you provide.
- Content must be new and unique. Portions of content cannot be duplicated anywhere online. (It doesn't serve either of us to have duplicate content.)
- Please supply quality photos to support your article.
- Please include only one backlink in each article.
- Please submit articles in MSWord or .txt files only.
- You may write as many articles per week as you would like.
- You must have at least one article per week posted in our blog to stay active on our authors page.
- Your website must be of quality, spam free, and not contain malware.
- Please do not add your own advertising in the article.
- You must include at least one backlink to ModelScouts.com on your website.
- Your articles must be related to modeling, acting, fashion, photography, celebrities, current trends, etc.
- Your articles should be positive, fun, informative and create interest in our visitors to follow you.
- Articles will be posted at the sole discretion of ModelScouts.com
Please click here to submit your articles. Please include a link to your website, links to other articles that you've had posted, your bio and your bio photo. Please type "GUEST BLOG SUBMISSION" in subject line. If your article is accepted and posted on our site you will be notified by email. Sorry, but we cannot respond to articles that we choose not to post.
2. Social Media and Editorial Interns
Do you love fashion?
Can’t get enough of the latest runway shows, designers and models?
Find yourself getting lost on Pinterest, StumbleUpon and Tumblr?
Do you obsessively check your Twitter and Facebook page?
Do you have dreams of living in a fashion or modelista blogosphere?
Want to learn about the modeling industry from the inside?
Want to blog and write about it?
ModelScouts.com is looking for some savvy and chic social media and editorial interns who love talking and writing about models and fashion.
This is a part-time, work from home, intern position. Potential for paid contract work after six months based on performance.
- Manage our Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+ accounts (draft and schedule tweets, posts and pins, engage with fans, manage who we follow/our followers, etc.)
- Research and generate content ideas to help promote our company, our models and the modeling industry.
- Write and publish at least 3 blog posts, press releases, or other requested material per week on various modeling & fashion topics including model and modeling agency news, runway reports, modeling tips, etc.
- Assist in creating/editing images for our blogs and social media platforms.
Candidates must have excellent writing, spelling, grammar and communication skills.
Please submit your resume and:
Five or more different samples of your writing (articles, blogs, press releases, etc.)
Links to blogs, social media accounts that are your own or that have published your material.
Applications accepted by email only. No drop-ins or mailed resumes please.
3. Assistant to the Director
- answer and manage incoming calls
- arrange and coordinate meetings and fashion/scouting events
- monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications to agents
- receive and interact with visiting agents, scouts, models and clients
- arrange and coordinate travel and accommodation for international models
- monitor and respond to the needs of models traveling and working overseas
- liaise with internal staff at all levels
- coordinate project-based work
- review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- organizational and planning skills
- excellent communication skills
- information gathering and information monitoring skills
- problem analysis and problem solving skills
- ability to work with little supervision
- confidentiality and discretion
- attention to detail and accuracy
- at least 3 years of experience providing support at the executive level
- proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Bachelor's degree an asset
Location: New York City
Resumes accepted by email only. No drop-ins or mailed resumes please.
Please include salary expectations with your application.